Finding Florida roofing contractors can be difficult. Where do you start when you want to find a roofer who is professional and trustworthy? Here are some items to consider.
- If you want a GAF roof, is the contractor GAF certified? GAF certified roofers must verify their licensure, insurance, and years in business before they become GAF certified.
- Can you get referrals from family and friends? A local Panama City Beach or Northwest Florida roofing contractor should be familiar with local regulations.
- Does the roofer have good online reviews on websites like Google, Yelp, and Angie’s List?
- Is the roofing contractor concerned about safety? Do they have a training and safety program?
- Does the roofing contractor offer a warranty?
- Is the roofing contractor pressuring you to sign even before you have all the information you need or an estimate?
- Is the roofing company licensed and insured? You should ask for a copy of their insurance certificate and, if possible, confirm their licensing status online.
- Does the roofing contractor offer options as to the style and color of your shingles?
- Does the PCB roofing contractor want you to pay the deductible? If the contractor claims you do not need to pay the insurance deductible because they will handle it, they are committing insurance fraud and endangering you.
- Does the contractor want to handle the claim with your insurance company? It is illegal for contractors to act on your behalf when negotiating a claim.
Are you looking for roofing contractors in Panama City Beach, FL?
Bayside Roofing Company is locally owned and operated and serves these areas in Bay County: Panama City Beach, Panama City, Youngstown, Fountain, Parker, Lynn Haven, Callaway, and Springfield. They also provide roofing services to Mexico Beach, Tyndall AFB, Lower Grand Lagoon, Pretty Bayou, Upper Grand Lagoon, Bayou George, Cedar Grove, Laguna Beach, Fountain, Sand Hills, Sunnyside, Santa Monica, Southport, Vicksburg, Millville, and Cedar Grove in Northwest Florida.
Bayside Roofing company is a GAF Factory-Certified contractor. GAF tests and trains the best Florida roofers to make sure they are appropriately insured and licensed. This also lets them offer the best warranties. View our GAF certification on the GAF website.