By hiring the right Panama City roofing company, you can make sure your roofing project goes smoothly. Doing research online is great, but what sorts of questions should you ask a potential roofer when you talk to them?
Here are 11 roofing questions to add to your list.
- Are you a local Panama City, FL, business?
- How long will my roofing project take?
- Is a building permit required for my project and, if so, will you be pulling one?
- What safety steps do you take for the safety of my home, my family, and your workers?
- When can you schedule my roofing project?
- Who is the business owner?
- Can you provide proof of licensing and insurance?
- What training does your roofing crew receive?
- Do your employees have training from the manufacturer of my roofing materials and what roofing manufacturers do you use?
- Do you have roofing jobs that I can see and clients I can talk to?
- How long have you been in business?
Bayside Roofing company is a GAF Factory-Certified contractor. GAF trains and tests the best roofers to make sure they are appropriately insured and licensed, so they can offer the best warranties. View our GAF certification on the GAF website.
We are a locally owned and operated roofing company and serve these areas in Bay County: Panama City Beach, Panama City, Lynn Haven, Callaway, Youngstown, Fountain, Parker, and Springfield. We also provide roofing services to Mexico Beach, Laguna Beach, Lower Grand Lagoon, Tyndall AFB, Cedar Grove, Pretty Bayou, Upper Grand Lagoon, Bayou George, Fountain, Southport, Sunnyside, Sand Hills, Santa Monica, Vicksburg, Millville, and Cedar Grove in Northwest Florida.